Monday, November 12, 2007

My DJ Set...

Many thanks to my old friend Corey Moss for inviting me to guest DJ at his '90s themed club night, Tubthump. It was a blast. Thanks to Dave & Candy for coming out, as well as Mark, Kelly, and other old friends. If you're curious about what I ended up "spinning," take a look at my playlist below.

Robbie Williams, "Let Me Entertain You"
Oasis, "Rock 'n' Roll Star"
Blur, "Song 2"
The Verve, "Bittersweet Symphony"
Pulp, "The Fear"
Morrissey, "November Spawned a Monster"
Depeche Mode, "Enjoy the Silence"
Robbie Williams, "Life Thru a Lens"
Blur, "Girls and Boys" (Live)
Duran Duran, "Come Undone"
Oasis, "Wonderwall"
Refused, "New Noise"
Stone Temple Pilots, "Vasoline"
House Of Pain, "Jump Around"
Anthrax Feat. Public Enemy, "Bring the Noise"
Ice Cube, "No Vaseline"
Dr. Dre Feat. Snoop Doggy Dogg, "The Chronic (Intro)"
Dr. Dre Feat. Snoop Doggy Dogg, "Fuck Wit Dre Day (And Everybody's Celebratin')"
Dr. Dre Feat. Snoop Doggy Dogg, "Nuthin' But a 'G' Thang"
Eazy-E, "Real Muthaphuckkin G's"
Ice Cube & Dr. Dre, "Natural Born Killaz"
2pac Feat. Dr. Dre, "California Love"
Westside Connection, "Bow Down"
House Of Pain, "Shamrocks and Shenanigans (Butch Vig Remix)"
Notorious B.I.G., "Big Poppa"
Metallica, "Sad But True"

It's something I'm definitely looking forward to doing again at some point!

There were people singing/ rapping along to THIS, by the way, which I had thought was a buried treasure:



RIP Eazy, 'Pac and Big!

No comments: