About Me

My photo
I'm a longtime contributor to MTV, Billboard, Alternative Press and MovieWeb. I've worked as on-air reporter, host, writer and producer for MTV, MSNBC and E!. I have provided opinion and commentary to programs on VH1, IFC, G4, Fuse, Current and Oxygen. I have written for Huffington Post, Premiere, OC Weekly, SFGate.com, NextMovie.com, MTV's television and movie blogs and other publications. I am the founder of Superhero Productions, providing broadcast, online and aftermarket content for a number of clients including Lionsgate, Sony and Warner Bros. I personally handle artist management for a handful of bands. "Ryan Downey has established a history of breaking some good scoops in the last few years, and you could certainly do worse than bookmark [him] to check in on." -- Ain't It Cool

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Congrats Don Clark!

Guitar player for Demon Hunter (who I manage), co-founder of Invisible Creature, and one of my two best friends in the entire world, Don Clark, woke up this morning to find out he's been nominated for a GRAMMY! This is the third year in a row for Invisible Creature. Last year, his brother Ryan was nominated for the art and packaging for the band FAIR, and the year before for Norma Jean. Out of many fantastic packages (including Foo Fighters, Chris Cornell, Korn, and more), the voters chose this one:



VERY COOL! Congrats, Don!

No comments: