Tuesday, July 28, 2009

AP: Vans Warped Tour Oral History


This was one of the most exhaustive and thorough pieces I've ever put together: the oral history of the Vans Warped Tour, which is now in its fifteenth year. I conducted well over 30 interviews with the people both on the stage and off, including members of Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Underoath, Blink-182, The Vandals, NOFX, Less Than Jake, Fall Out Boy, As I Lay Dying, Rise Against, H2O, Throwdown, Thursday, Pennywise, Sum 41, Paramore, MxPx and No Doubt. It was a pain, but it was a pleasure.

1 comment:

Jeremie Charfauros said...

Hello from Guam.
I just recently read your interview with The Used in the September 2009 issue of Alternative Press Magazine.
It is an aspiration of mine to write for AP Mag and I was wondering if you can point me in the right direction to be able to do so.
How did you end up where you are today?
How did you get the opportunity to write for AP?
I have much I want to talk about, but understand that you have your own obligations to meet.

Please e-mail me at:
jer-777@hotmail.com


-Jeremie Charfauros