Thursday, January 19, 2012

AP: Falling In Reverse

This is my latest cover story for Alternative Press. My first cover for the magazine was about Dashboard Confessional, over a decade ago. A second Dashboard cover followed, then the Sing the Sorrow era AFI cover story, Coheed & Cambria, some shared byline action on some Taste Of Chaos and Warped pieces, the complete Oral History of Vans Warped Tour and the Devil Wears Prada, which was in 2008. I'm proud of each of them in various ways, for different reasons. Ronnie Radke's charisma is undeniable. Hanging with him at Epitaph, in my car, on a mini-golf course, at a restaurant and during the cover shoot (followed by a phone conversation after all of that) provided several opportunities for me to really capture where he's been, where he's at and where he'd like to be headed. Issue streets next month. Head over to AltPress.com for more information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice!