About Me

My Photo
I'm a longtime contributor to MTV, Billboard, Alternative Press and MovieWeb. I've worked as on-air reporter, host, writer and producer for MTV, MSNBC and E!. I have provided opinion and commentary to programs on VH1, IFC, G4, Fuse, Current and Oxygen. I have written for Huffington Post, Premiere, OC Weekly, SFGate.com, NextMovie.com, MTV's television and movie blogs and other publications. I am the founder of Superhero Productions, providing broadcast, online and aftermarket content for a number of clients including Lionsgate, Sony and Warner Bros. I personally handle artist management for a handful of bands. "Ryan Downey has established a history of breaking some good scoops in the last few years, and you could certainly do worse than bookmark [him] to check in on." -- Ain't It Cool

Monday, March 04, 2013

MovieWeb: 'Dead Man Down' Cast Interviews

Check out my interviews with Colin Farrell, Noomi Rapace and Terrence Howard from the new movie "Dead Man Down," from the director for the Swedish version of "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo." CLICK HERE to watch.

No comments: