About Me

My photo
I'm a longtime contributor to MTV, Billboard, Alternative Press and MovieWeb. I've worked as on-air reporter, host, writer and producer for MTV, MSNBC and E!. I have provided opinion and commentary to programs on VH1, IFC, G4, Fuse, Current and Oxygen. I have written for Huffington Post, Premiere, OC Weekly, SFGate.com, NextMovie.com, MTV's television and movie blogs and other publications. I am the founder of Superhero Productions, providing broadcast, online and aftermarket content for a number of clients including Lionsgate, Sony and Warner Bros. I personally handle artist management for a handful of bands. "Ryan Downey has established a history of breaking some good scoops in the last few years, and you could certainly do worse than bookmark [him] to check in on." -- Ain't It Cool

Thursday, May 23, 2013

MTV NextMovie: Morgan Freeman Dozes During Live TV Interview

Promoting a movie can be hard work. Movie stars find themselves sitting in the same hotel room all day, looking at the same movie posters and being asked the same questions by a bunch of people who have been flown in from all over the world to pester them.

"What was it like working with so-and-so?" "Tell me about your character." "Any funny stories from the set?" "Who is your celebrity crush?" Zzzzzz. In this case, literally.

CLICK HERE to read the rest of my report (and watch the video!).

No comments: