Friday, July 18, 2008

Chill Out!


With Batman on everyone's minds, I thought you all might enjoy these:

Mr. Freeze: You're not sending ME to the COOLER!

Mr. Freeze: I'm afraid my condition has left me cold to your pleas of mercy.

Mr. Freeze: Tonight, hell freezes over!

Mr. Freeze: Allow me to break the ice. My name is Freeze. Learn it well. For it's the chilling sound of your doom.

Mr. Freeze: If revenge is a dish best served cold, then put on your Sunday finest. It's time to feast!

Mr. Freeze: Adam and Evil!

Mr. Freeze: Cool party!

Mr. Freeze: Let me guess, Plant Girl? Vine Lady? Huh? Hand over the diamond Garden Gal, or I'll turn you into mulch!

Mr. Freeze: Surprise, I am your new cell mate. And I'm here to make your life a living hell. Prepare for a bitter harvest. Winter has come at last.

and finally:

Mr. Freeze: Chill Out!

Now go and listen to THIS.

2 comments:

Eric Grubbs said...

And those are just from Mr. Freeze. Nevermind all the groaners from Poison Ivy.

Dave Quiggle said...

Don't forget "Ice to see you". Oh wait... that was McBain.