Monday, December 01, 2008

Shaq'xl



Why didn't Axl include this on the finished album? Why was it one of the twenty-something tracks we didn't get to hear? Let me remind everyone of this nugget from 1999 back before Chinese Democracy was something you can purchase at Best Buy and back when it was still a unicorn or leprechaun:

"I saw Guns N' Roses listed on the bulletin board in the lobby of the studio, so I stuck my head in to check it out," O'Neal told Spin. "They asked me to join them, so I started freestylin' over their track. It was the first time I ever performed with a rock group, and it felt good."

Axl unleash that track!

2 comments:

Toad734 said...

Dude, have you heard Oneal rap? Trust me, it was a good decision.

PS

We've got new evil water bottles!

Neal Taflinger said...

I just realized that this pic makes Axl look like Dave Lindquist.