Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Burning Fight


I've been meaning to blog about this for a while. My longtime friend Brian Peterson compiled a book about the '90s hardcore scene called Burning Fight. He spent literally years putting it together, conducting countless interviews (including with me). I'm proud to say I was able to help him secure several of the interviews and he gives me a very heart-warming acknowledgment in the book as an influence alongside people like Stephen King! Wow! Thanks Brian. Interviews include:

108, Avail, Burn, Cave In, Coalesce, Damnation A.D., Deadguy, Disembodied, Downcast, Earth Crisis, Endpoint, Groundwork, Guilt, Inside Out, Integrity, Los Crudos, Mouthpiece, Racetraitor, Ressurection, Rorshcach, Shelter, Spitboy, Split Lip/Chamberlain, Strife, Swing Kids, Texas Is The Reason, Threadbare, Trial, Unbroken, Undertow, Vegan Reich You can purchase the book HERE.

No comments: